This course covers a wide variety of topics, including:
- Available CEU-approved courseware review
- Rules and requirements for presenting under CEDIA’s
education provider umbrella
- Proper presentation techniques and best practices for
- Useful communication strategies for audience
engagement based on participants' learning styles
- Implementation of this program into your company’s strategic plan
Participants are assigned a presentation in advance of attendance, and are
expected to present this material during class as part of a peer
evaluation. This eight-hour course is offered pass/fail.
Dallas Market Center
2000 N. Stemmons
Dallas, TX 75207
1/18 1:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
1/19 8:00 a.m. -
Registration Fee $399
The CEDIA Outreach Instructor (COI)
Program is for CEDIA members only.
Requests for cancellation must be
made to CEDIA Registration at 800-669-5329 or firstname.lastname@example.org . No refunds will be
provided if the cancellation request is received less than seven (7) days prior
to the training start date.
How To Register
Login to cedia.net and select the
Training tab>Class Schedule>COI and proceed with