Online May 3, 2018
Trusting your team members to get things done and make wise decisions is imperative to the success of the business. Building that trust takes time. Teams must support each other as they create a work environment that fosters autonomy, responsibility, honesty, and respect. This webinar, led by Courtney Berg of CourtSide Consulting, takes boring HR concepts and adds humor and practical experience to bring you the information you will use the minute you get back to work.
After this seminar, you will know how to:
- Improve communication within the team
- Appreciate the differences of the team members
- Hold team members accountable for their performance
- Work with the team to solve problems
- Create an atmosphere of success for each team member