King of Prussia, PA Job Description:
Full time -
Are you a motivated workhouse, installation rockstar or have the ambition to be one?
Do you want a rewarding installation technician position within the smart home industry that requires daily growth and learning?
JM Resources is looking for a confident and skilled technician to add to our current team.
JM Resources is one Philadelphia’s largest security and smart home providers serving homebuilders and homeowners. We have provided security monitoring, along with a variety of complimentary smart home technology for over 35 years. Our goal is to help our clients buy the right solutions, while providing a wonderful customer experience.
Who You Are:
• You are a skilled and highly motivated individual who has 3-5 years experience to perform installations for our residential and commercial clients
• You have a technological background in burglar and fire alarms, along with other smart home technologies such as Access Control, CCTV, Audio Systems, Home Theater and Home Automation platforms
• You are passionate about security, home automation and other smart home technologies
• Must be organized, great communication skills, excellent customer service mentality, and be able to complete tasks on time
• Valid Drivers License with clean record is a must
• Nicet Certification, along with knowledge of home automation platforms (Control4) is a plus!
• Install security and other smart home technologies into both new and existing residential and commercial buildings
• Be able to identify and diagnose repairs
• Strive to exceed estimated time objectives for yourself
• Initiate ongoing product training to stay relevant to the evolving market
Why You Want to Work with Us:
JM Resources is committed to providing a great place to work, while providing an experience that benefits both our clients and our staff. As a regional company, we rely on our employees to implement and communicate best practices so that we can flourish as a whole.
JM Resources offers competitive wages with bonus opportunities, in addition to health benefits, vacation/time off policies, automobile and phone coverage, along with growth and advancement opportunities. To Apply:
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org