Dallas TX Job Description:
Full Time -
Lead AV Installer / Audio Visual, Network and Technology Installations
Established high-end residential and commercial A/V Systems Integration Company is looking for a qualified, motivated individual with a professional presentation and skill set to fill a position for our A/V Installation Team.
Learn More About Texadia Systems
Texadia Systems is an AV and Technology company that offers total turnkey solutions for residential and commercial applications. We partner with world-class manufactures and are quickly becoming the best technology partner for high-end home technology and automation integration and design build partner for commercial AV and technology solutions. Texadia is constantly driving the most current technology to find ways for customers to live and operate at home and work. We promote a team atmosphere and look for ideal candidates that will drive 5-star customer service.
Job Description: Systems Install Technicians
This full-time position offers you growth potential with specific training tracks for advancement as well as financial advancement with increased experience, certifications and a proven dedication to the company and its client partners. Experience in high end residential and commercial low-voltage (audio/video, network and/or control system) installations, preferred. Duties will include all phases of work required to install, program and maintain AV and technology solutions, control systems, whole house audio and video systems and structured cable networks.
Special consideration given to those with specific product experience: Crestron, Control 4, Lutron, RTI, URC, security or network
Duties include but not limited to:
• Conduct and provide a 5 star customer experience
• Efficiently pull, terminate, label, and test cables between audio, video, data, and control equipment.
• Running/fishing/terminations of low voltage wiring.
• Safe installation of displays/mounts/speakers/cameras/equipment - in-wall, to structure and ceiling mounting methods
• Basic knowledge of device configuration
• Assist in full system commissioning, testing and training walk through with client
• Maintain fleet vehicle, stock, clean up, maintenance schedule as needed
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Maintain a professional appearance and demeanor at all times.
• Multitask while upholding quality and integrity of work.
• Experience with installation and configuration of computer networks.
• Possess a valid driver's license and good driving record.
• Must remain smoke-free while on site with customers and while operating fleet vehicle
• Capability to effectively and safely operate power and hand tools required to perform the functions of the job.
• Must be able to read drawings and technical schematics/prints
• Can operate and use basic computer software, Microsoft office product to include excel, word and outlook. CAD or Visio experience a plus.
Physical Demands/ Working Environment:
• Must be able to lift or maneuver objects up to and exceeding 75 pounds as well as frequent bending, reaching, stooping, kneeling, walking and standing on a regular basis while performing job duties.
• Follow all safety and OSHA requirements.
• Proper use of ladders is a must
• Work environment includes indoor and outdoor.
• Flexible schedule which may consist of occasional and limited nights/weekend and travel To Apply:
Please email resume to email@example.com