Dallas, TX Job Description:
Full Time -
What does a Geek Squad Recon Technician do?
The Geek Squad Recon Technician provides clients with technical support via the telephone. Must have strong communication skills to be able to effectively work with clients on the phone to capture product information, perform diagnostics, order parts and schedule service request.
* Providing Technical support and ordering parts for IH technicians via the telephone
* Effectively able to communicate with clients for end to end repair setup Must be able to multi task
* Will provide over the phone diagnostics for clients, provide client education solutions
* Accurately capture product data and client data and entitlement data to populate the work order
* Research parts to perform repair
* Provide accurate estimates to the client for repairs
* Order parts
* Interact with client to explain repair procedures
* Scheduling of repairs and cost to serve
* Must maintain flexibility to technically assist in other capacity
* Must have flexibility to fix product, perform ride-along with IH techs
* Provide technical assistance
* Provide technical tips and attend trainings
Recon Technician hours of Operation and Schedules:
* Recon Operations will provide technical support for repair customers between the hours of 7:00am-11:00pm Monday through Sunday central standard time.
* Recon agents must be available and willing to be assigned a shift between the hours of 7:00am to 11:00pm Monday through Sunday Central Time Zone.
* Tech schedules will be changed or rotated based on business need within the expected hours of operation.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Geek Squad Recon Technician?
* HS Diploma or Equivalent
* 3 years related experience in positions with In-home Appliance or Home Theater repair
* 1 year job related experience in positions with in-home customer contact
* Maintain required licenses & certifications to perform repairs.
* This is a remote based position and you can live in any US state excluding Alaska, California and Washington.
* 2 year Associate Technical degree
* Bi-Lingual capabilities To Apply:
Please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=e0b689208a8f1f843897114f41591e58