Weston, WI Job Description:
Full Time -
Job Duties (not limited to): • Efficiently pull, terminate, label, and test cabling between audio, video, data, and control equipment • Correctly and safely mount, test and calibrate equipment including touchscreens, projectors, screens, monitors, cameras and speakers • Correctly configure and set up equipment per spec or drawings • Proactively identify areas of concern in a system design related to equipment integration and end-user functionality needs • Communicate with the client, project manager, lead technician, salesperson, and engineer with status updates, issues, and suggestions, attending job progress meetings as necessary • Compile system check out testing paperwork, and perform system tests to verify proper functionality • Perform training on system operation for clients. Train and mentor other technicians on equipment wiring and operation.
• 2-5 years AV experience
• Travel required, sometimes on a last-minute basis.
• Occasional night and weekend work.
• Must be able to climb ladders up to 20’ tall and lift up to 60 lbs.
• Must be able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces.
• Must maintain EST (Electronic System Technician) certification
• Clean Background Check, verified prior to employment
• Valid Wisconsin Driver's License, verified prior to employment To Apply:
Please e-mail Nicki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 715-241-8332
You may submit your application online at: http://dreamsystemsinc.com/job-opportunities/