Canoga Park, CA Job Description:
Full Time -
What does a Magnolia Project Manager do?
The Project Manager enables the success of custom installation and new store opening projects by utilizing people and project management skills and knowledge of the custom installation process to ensure projects are completed on time, on budget, meet quality standards and satisfy customer expectations.
The Project Manager is responsible for achieving financial budgets for their assigned location(s) and supports the District Service Manager in achieving financial budgets and goals for the custom installation market. The Project Manager will be utilized to build tools and processes to improve the efficiency of the Custom Installation operation by improving turn-around time, lowering costs, improving customer satisfaction, etc.
As the Project Manager you will:
* Determine scope, contract with customers, secure and assign installation and subcontractor resources, monitor/communicate progress, escalate issues, manage quality, and control budgets.
* In partnership with Specialty Sales Manager, conducts walk-throughs with System Designers for large consultation projects and /or consultations which include installation.
* Works with System Designer and engineering team to ensure all proper documentation needed for engineering is on time and completed, and coordinate and process any project change orders
* Responsible for communicating project progress/changes to customer and company installation and technical staff
* Responsible for ensuring the Custom Installation team is trained and certified on Magnolia standards for custom installation
* Conduct project meetings with system design team, installation and technical staff
What are the Professional Requirements of a Project Manager?
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* 1 year of leadership and/or supervisory experience
* 1 year of custom installation experience
* Associates degree or above in Business or Technical related fields
* 1 year of project management experience
* Industry Certification (CEDIA, ICIA)
* Low voltage license To Apply:
To apply for this position, please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=296441eace34e782eb3cd1d41e7efdcf