Osbee Industries, Inc.
Harrison, NY Job Description:
Full Time -
Do you have 1-2 years experience as an estimator in the commercial or residential A/V System Integration Industry? Or are you a technician/installer looking to take your career to the next level? Do you want to join the hottest residential integration company on the East Coast?
Osbee Industries, Inc. is one of the largest luxury residential home technology integrators in the New York City area and we are looking for an Estimator to join our team.
In this position, you will be an integral part of our award-winning company, working on some of the most high-profile residential projects with some of the best architects and interior designers in the world. And because every project is fully customized to the desires of our clients, you will always be learning - no two jobs are alike so you'll never be bored.
The experience and skills that make you the perfect person for the job:
- A passion for technology
- Experience as an estimator, technician, or installer for residential or commercial integration, A/V, and/or video conferencing systems
- Understanding of signal flow and how control systems work
- Meticulous attention to detail, thoroughness, and 100% accuracy in your work
- Exceptional proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, wiring diagrams, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment working on multiple unique projects
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with D-Tools a plus
- Knowledge of Crestron systems and products a major plus
- Electrical Engineering education and/or experience a major plus
What you'll do on the job:
- Work closely with our Senior Systems Engineer to prepare estimates for proposals, approved projects, and change orders
- Review blueprints, plans, and notes from architects and executive Osbee sales team members on which to base estimates
- Compute costs for each project, including materials, system components, labor, and fees for design, engineering, programming, project management, and installation
- Develop strong relationships with industry vendors and keep current on new technologies
Other details about this position:
- You must be able to lift up to 25 pounds
- Some local travel is required for occasional on-site visits
Osbee is the leading residential home integrator on the East Coast. Established 20 years ago, we pride ourselves on having a team of professionals that are the best in the industry. We’re a Platinum Elite Crestron dealer, have won numerous awards, and we get to play with all the coolest toys before anyone else.
Osbee provides competitive benefits, including health insurance, optional dental and optical, a 401(k) with matching after one year, 9 paid holidays, and 16 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) per year. We provide support for seminars, certification trainings, or other educational opportunities you’d like to pursue in order to stay at the top of your game and move it forward. And if you apply soon enough you may just make it in time to attend our annual Summer Lakeside BBQ Bash.
This is a full-time position at our headquarters/showroom in Harrison, New York, easily accessible by car via 95 and the Hutchinson Parkway, and within walking distance from Metro North's Harrison station. To Apply:
- Please submit your resume
- Please provide a cover letter to tell us what interests you in working with Osbee and why you are the perfect candidate to join our team.
- Email to: email@example.com