Refined Systems, LLC
Spring, TX Job Description:
Full Time -
BASE REQUIRMENTS - ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review pre-construction design and documentation
- Provide assistance with technical design, bid/service contract pricing, miscellaneous material and labor estimates for proposals as needed
- Site surveys as needed
- Contribute to, review and approve System Descriptions and Documentation
- Responsible for job documentation as needed
- Establish and maintain positive and effective line of communication with the client when needed
- Ability to manage documentation on various sized projects, commercial and residential
- Demonstrate job site leadership
- Work directly with Programmer to ensure systems documentation meets programming
- Develop & coordinate necessary CAD drawings
- Coordinate with, and direct lead technician assigned to said project
- Provide continuing engineer support during the installation phase, as needed
- Develop and write custom operation manuals and scope of work
- Assist with project sign off
- Mentor and Manage Design Associates
- Meet with vendors/prospective vendors to help evaluate product if requested
- Follow company guidelines for tracking job costs and time associated with Systems Design
- Assist in the development and deployment of Design Services Agreement
- Ability to coordinate information and project scope from Design to Operations
- Research product information to apply as needed to system design and client requests
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Broad Knowledge base of Crestron equipment and functionality
High level of proficiency with AutoCAD
High level of proficiency with MS Visio.
Mastery of Proposal Software (iPoint, D-Tools)
Ability to use Crestron D3, DM Configurator, and Shade Design Tool
Bid estimating and contract pricing.
Ability to think and work independently & meet necessary deadlines.
Effective interaction with employees, customers and colleagues.
Attention to detail.
Problem solving and trouble shooting skills.
Base Salary Increase Requirements:
Mastery of above Knowledge and Skills Requirements
Completion of CTS Certification
CEDIA ESC-D Certified Designer
Quarterly and Annual review of deployed system designs and estimates. Graded on timeliness and accuracy. High marks lead to bonus or pay increase eligibility. To Apply:
Please email resume, cover letter, and references to email@example.com