Western USA Job Description:
Full Time -
LumaStream www.lumastream.com provides the lighting industry’s most sustainable Intelligent LED Lighting Systems for commercial and residential lighting applications. We develop and manufacture innovative LED products utilizing digital power conversion, unique control technology and a disruptive power distribution platform.
Our technology has been vetted and endorsed by some of the largest companies in the solid-state lighting industry and is gaining rapid penetration in multiple architectural and general illumination applications. Our customers include some of the most recognized brands in the world.
Our path to market is focused on working directly with highly knowledgeable, Audio Video professionals in the residential and commercial (pro) markets. LumaStream offers these integration firms a low voltage lighting system that provides a new level of growth potential to their businesses.
With a head office in St Petersburg Florida, LumaStream is converting its technology leadership into a market leadership position.
The Opportunity – Regional Account Manager (Western US)
The LumaStream Regional Account Manager is responsible for generating revenue through sales to commercial and residential Audio Video professionals. Working closely with our territory manufacturing rep agencies, the Account Manager will assist with on-boarding new AV dealers and supporting existing dealers and our regional rep sales force with quotations, technical support on power supplies, fixtures, control interface and installations. The Account Manager will also assist our AV dealers and reps with joint sales calls to end-user accounts and key influencers such as architects, lighting designer, general contractors and business owners.
This position is responsible for executing LumaStream’s sales plans, attaining revenue goals, forecasting revenues, identify and quantifying product needs, fostering strong account relationships and analyzing and identifying opportunities to ensure successful company performance and growth.
The successful candidate will be highly motived, high energy and able to work with limited supervision. This position is part of a highly dedicated and motivated sales team.
• Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
• Exhibit a consultative sales approach to determine a customer's LED lighting system needs.
• Develop a detailed understanding of our technology, products, and services.
• Create proposals, price quotations, and bid responses that are complete, accurate, and profitable.
• Establish professional relationships with architects, engineers, contractors, and other specifiers.
• Active and ongoing prospecting.
• Accountable for maintaining a strong sales pipeline with detailed reporting.
• Maintain accurate record of account activity and opportunities in Salesforce.com.
• Travel to cover sales responsibilities in target Western cities and states.
• Execute sales, marketing and training initiatives to expand our customer base and increase the effectiveness of our reps and integrator dealers.
• Experience working with Audio Video integrators is required.
• Knowledge of control systems such as Creston, Control 4 or other leading control systems is required.
• Lighting experience is preferred.
• Highly motivated with a proven track record of sales success.
• Reside in the western states.
• Experience working with AV customer base in western states.
• Direct B2B selling experience.
• Excellent communications skills, organized and comfortable with sales productivity and forecasting tools.
• This position will require extensive travel.
• Ability to understand, present, and demonstrate intelligent LED lighting products and services to end user customers.
• 5+ years in high-tech sales is preferred.
• A four-year college degree is preferred.
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• World-class executive management team focused on growth
• Exposure to leading-edge LED lighting technology
Job Location: Western United States
Position Type: Full-Time To Apply:
As part of our application process, we would like you to upload your resume and create a Plum Profile. This profile will help us determine if our company is a fit for you and help us ensure that you will be happy and fulfilled in this role.
This profile is an opportunity for you to learn more about your attributes and apply that knowledge as you grow your career.
Start Now: https://app.plum.io/go/HKIslYjp6Y
. If have any difficulties please contact us at email@example.com