Rochester, NY Job Description:
Part Time -
What does a Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant do?
Best Buy Sales Consultants excel at selling products and services, working closely with other members of the sales team. They accumulate the appropriate knowledge and expertise through continuous learning and self development. Then, armed with the right tools and knowledge, they create ease and add value to the Best Buy Mobile experience, ensuring customers’ end-to-end needs are met. As a trusted advisor and partner, Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultants develop strong relationships with customers and bring them a little closer to family and friends by helping them close the gaps with technology.
The Best Buy Sales Consultant in Mobile Wireless engages customers utilizing selling skills to build connected solutions while maintaining a balance of high velocity and high service. They’ll sell a broad range of mobile products and services using a proven structured approach while at the same time developing in-depth knowledge of the latest mobile technology.
100% of your time you will:
* Provide personalized service and exceptional expertise for customers.
* Handle all aspects of the sale including: customer contracts and warranties, customer payments, cash and credit card/check transactions.
* Develop, maintain and communicate strong, up-to-date knowledge of wireless products, accessories, pricing plans and service features.
What are the Professional Requirements of a Best Buy Mobile Sales Consultant?
* 6 months of retail or customer service experience
* 18 years of age or more To Apply:
Please use the following URL: https://ars2.equest.com/?response_id=3cfbdfb89db892fa8b0513072a6012ca