WSC Home Audio Video
Chesapeake, VA Job Description:
Full Time -
Assistant to the Technology Advisor for the purpose of the following:
• Learn and understand how the AV industry works.
• Learn the customers habits and determine how best to service their needs.
• Follow the Technology Advisor you are assigned, to learn how they operate and gain knowledge to one day become a technology advisor yourself
• Must be able to pass a driver’s and criminal background check (DCJS purposes)
• Must be neat, presentable, and professional in appearance.
• Must be able to come to work at the appointed time.
• Must have a basic understanding of technology.
• Must have an understanding of desktop and mobile computing.
• Must be Self-motivated, task driven, and able to apply “best practices” theory
• Must have Strong problem solving skills
• Must have Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Must be Highly detailed, organized, and multitask driven
• Must be available to work weekdays, weeknights, and weekends.
• Must be Proficient in all Assistant level qualifications
• Office products knowledge are a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed, as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. To Apply:
WSC Home Audio Video at 757-493-5000 or email Chris at email@example.com