Neutral Bay, Sydney Australia Job Description:
Full Time -
Based in Neutral Bay, Sydney, JFK Automation are leading integrators of residential & commercial automation & audio visual systems. We have a long-standing reputation for the highest standard in design and installation of structured electronic systems.
Due to growth in the business, we are currently seeking an Estimator/Project Co-Ordinator to join our established team. The key responsibilities of the role include:
• Conversion of the sales staff notes into systems quotations and proposals using D-Tools software (training provided)
• Assistance and Co-Ordination with the administration and management of complex install projects
• Ensuring integrity of system design is maintained
• Future development of client, contractor and supplier relationships
• Purchase orders and stock management
• Project Documentation
• To be considered for this position you will ideally have a minimum of 2 years experience working in the residential or commercial audio visual industry. Career change candidates may also apply, but must be able to clearly demonstrate an aptitude and passion for consumer electronics and an outstanding work ethic.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
• An in-depth understanding of consumer AV products and systems including Audio Visual, IT Networking, System Design & Signal Flow.
• Exceptional organisational skills (and relate to previous work experience) and a fine attention to detail
• A desire to achieve very high standards in their work
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• An ability to maintain accurate project documentation
• Excellent time management skills
• A understanding of the building construction methods for residential and commercial environments
• The ability to assist the project managers to drive projects while maintaining budget and timeline
• A professional, positive and reliable work ethic and a "can do" attitude
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Experience of control systems with particular knowledge of Savant, Control4 & Dynalite
• Knowledge of Home Theatre products and design
• Familiarity with IP networking, security products, access control and CCTV.
• A working knowledge of Apple and Android products
• All applicants must possess a valid Australian Driver’s License.
International candidates will be considered along with possible work visa sponsorship should they demonstrate ability to fit into our business.
If you are looking for a new, challenging career and want to work as part of a young, dynamic team in a cutting edge industry then we are waiting to hear from you.
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive salary package, as well as a company mobile phone. Salary will be negotiated based on experience and as such there is not a minimum or maximum salary package set for this role.
If you fit the above criteria, please send a one-page cover letter addressing the above selection criteria together with your CV to email@example.com
Applications will be reviewed and successful applicants will be contacted for an interview after the 18th October 2017.
PLEASE NOTE: Only emailed applications will be accepted. Potential candidates will be contacted to arrange an interview. firstname.lastname@example.org https://www.seek.com.au/job/34593782