SELECT Technology Group
Belmar, NJ Job Description:
Full Time -
Our high-end custom home integration company is seeking a motivated and professional a/v & Security installer/technician. We are looking for a take charge professional to join our installation team. Must have experience in installing, programming, and servicing integrated systems for home theater, whole-house audio/video systems, lighting control, surveillance and security systems, networking, and integrated control - Control 4 experience is a Plus.
Basic AV Skill required but main roles would be cabling, tech duties, and programming. Experience with Networks and IP based systems is preferred. Rack skills are also required but above all good client relations.
Candidates must be self-motivated, very personable and of good character, professional presentation, and is detail oriented with good organization and leadership skills. Someone who is passionate about the custom electronics and is all about providing top notch service to our high end clients. Candidates should possess the ability to deal with customers in a professional friendly manner, managing, conducting, and finishing all projects in an efficient manner.
This is a great opportunity with room for advancement in our expanding business. On the job and manufacture product training will be provided and encouraged. Industry and career certifications will also be encouraged.
Top Reasons to Work with Us:
• Paid training and health benefits
• Paid vacation and sick time
• In business over 12 years
• Great team working environment
• 1-3 years or more of previous employment in a technical position with an AV integration firm or security firm, preferably with installation and service related responsibilities.
• Experience with Home Theater, Home Automation, Distributed Audio, System Integration, Networking, and/or Security Systems.
• Basic knowledge and experience with remote control programming, in-wall speaker installation, pre-wiring, whole house audio distribution systems, and networking.
• Knowledgeable in other low voltage systems such as Security, CCTV, Access Control, etc.
• Able to install basic AV and IT related infrastructure (cabling, connectors, rack assembly)
• Strong computer and networking knowledge
• Hold certifications from any major industry relevant organizations (CEDIA, Control4, Lutron, URC etc.)
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Able to lift heavy objects/boxes and climb ladders
• Must be self-motivated when working alone, but able to work with team members
• A clean driving record and valid driver’s license.
• Must be able to work in the United States, and pass a criminal background check
If you feel you are qualified for this position, please respond with your resume and information about previous work and experience you have. Resumes will not be considered without experience in audio/video installation and/or programming, and/or security. To Apply:
Send Resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org