Irwindale, CA Job Description
Seeking person with a minimum 2 years experience working in the residential or commercial audio visual industry.
- Experienced with A/V system installation and service.
- Proficient with installing and programming control systems.
- Proficient with configuration and implementation of IP networks.
- Proficient with terminating/testing category type and coax cables.
- Proficient with hand and power tools.
- Familiarity with analog phone system wiring methods.
- Familiarity with CATV and Satellite provider infrastructure equipment and wiring methods.
- Must be professional in appearance to customers at all times.
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills and be able to communicate with other trades, General contractor, and/or customers.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be able to climb ladders and work in crawl spaces and attics.
- Must be able to pass a background check and have a clean driving record."
How to Apply
Send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.