Premium Digital Control & Automation
Premium Digital Control & Automation (http://www.premiumdigitalcontrol.com/
) is hiring an Installation Technician out of our Hollywood, Florida location. We’re a premier residential and commercial AV company and we are in search of AV Technicians and Programmers. We are looking for bright technical minds to join our dynamic and growing team.
Since 2005, we have worked with designers, decorators, engineers and developers to bring unique visions to life! Our solutions range from universal remote controls and turnkey lighting solutions to complete automation systems. Our team of dedicated and experienced professionals have created one of a kind designs that increase the value of homes and set businesses apart from their competition.
Do you have 3-5 years’ experience in the smart home automation industry? Are you looking to take your career to the next level? Do you want to work on the most high-profile residential/commercial projects and play with all the coolest new consumer tech toys?
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- 3+ years electrical and installation experience in home automation/entertainment hardware (Control4 Experience a Plus!) with a strong interest and a passion for learning new technologies
- Meticulous attention to detail, ability to read and interpret blue prints and electronic schematics.
- Ability to work as part of a team to solve problems and get jobs completed on schedule
- Experience with smart home technology, home networking systems, or similar would be beneficial, training also provided
- Excellent communication skills and customer service, ability to work directly with homeowners, as complete customer satisfaction is always our goal
- Desire to mentor and teach junior techs
- Ability to work under pressure, assess multiple demands, and manage priorities
- High school diploma or GED required. A formal education in electronics or related field from a trade school is preferred
- Bi-lingual a plus
- Candidates must have a clean driving record and background
This is a full-time salary position. Company Benefits include Health Insurance and a generous PTO plan. Salary to commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.