InnerSpace Electronics, Inc.
Mount Kisco, NY Job Description
InnerSpace Electronics, Inc. was founded in 1988, and continues to be recognized as a leading Home Technology company specializing in residential home automation systems, lighting design and fixture supplier, lighting control systems, motorized window treatments, HVAC controls, secured home networks, surveillance, and home theater systems, servicing NY-Metro, Westchester County, Fairfield County, the Hamptons, and the greater Hudson Valley.
We are in search of a Full-time Production Administrator to assist in day-to-day operations and provide support to our Production Manager and project managers in our Operations department. The qualified candidate will possess strong communication skills, keen attention to detail, strong organization skills, a drive to complete tasks, and will have a general knowledge and experience of purchasing, inventory management, vendor management, and service scheduling and billing.
Primary Job Functions: Purchasing, Inventory and Warehouse Controls, Service Coordination & scheduling, Service Billing, assist with installation department scheduling and production invoicing, assist Production Manager with organizational tasks.
- Research and source inventory from available vendors
- Maintain vendor terms, pricing, lead time, MDF, and RMA process
- Produce POs aligned with production and service contracts, and project timetable
- Receive items against issued POs
- Verify stock levels and maintain inventory database
- Manage Warehouse Clerk
- Inform Production Managers of arrival estimates
- Answer phone calls and capture service inquiries
- Schedule service appointments with clients and technicians
- Collect end of project punch list and schedule as needed
- Invoicing for project deposits, final project invoices and completed service calls
- Confirm client contract terms and equipment, order and invoice accordingly
- Attend weekly production meetings
- Order office supplies and items as necessary
- Create change orders as necessary
- Perform other duties as requested.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office Suite Skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience within a service organization
- Quickbooks experience in purchasing and inventory controls
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work 40+ hours per week
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Former experience within the CEDIA channel
- Familiarity of A/V industry, and/or HTSA buying group
- Past experience within residential design-build community
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Pay
- 401k (after one year of employment)
- Company sponsored events
- Company swag and apparel
How to Apply
Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.