Warrington, UK Job Description
Due to our continued success and increasing demand, SONA are currently looking for a Senior Installation Engineer to join our award-winning team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone already working in the field who is driven and ready to take their career to the next level.
Reporting to the Project Manager, you will be responsible for installing integrated luxury technology in some of the UK’s most luxurious properties, with the opportunity to also work on marine projects.
You will be based at our Cheshire premises in the UK, however both national and international travel may be required to support our projects.
We (and our clients) expect perfection and exceptional attention to detail in all areas of your work. You will be rewarded with a career path within a multi-award winning company in an exciting luxury market, where you can work your way up the career ladder as far as your ambition takes you.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in the custom installation industry, ideally with a high-end residential or marine background.
- Experience in cable termination and rack building
- Familiar with home automation, lighting and audio video systems such as Crestron, Control4, Just Add Power, Lutron, SONOS, Wyrestorm.
- Familiar with AutoCAD, DTools and Visio advantageous but not essential
- Familiar with advanced networking concepts and configuration an advantage but not essential.
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Confident and clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to thrive under pressure and go above and beyond when needed
- Capability to read, understand and translate drawings
- Excellent team player
- Initiative, experience and confidence to carry out work on-site individually
- Proactive and passionate individual with a can-do, must-do attitude
- Full clean UK driving license
Roles & Responsibilities:
You will play a vital role within the SONA Install team and will be expected to hit the ground running in terms of delivering premium quality installs on and off-site.
Standards of install are everything at SONA – we expect immaculate installs, clean and tidy working environments and vans, and a professional appearance at all times.
If you take pride in your work and truly care about the standards you deliver, then we want you on our team.
Your duties will include:
- Off site main equipment rack builds.
- On site cable infrastructure termination, testing and certification.
- On site physical installation, connection and commissioning of equipment including TVs, amplifiers, speakers, video distribution, equipment racks etc.
- On site trouble-shooting and fault-finding.
- Customer service and support for existing clients
- Keeping time sheets and ensuring all administrative duties are completed on time
- Upkeep of warehouse and inventory.
- Ensuring that SONA processes and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Representing SONA to our clients and other professionals in the highest manner.
- Reporting to and directly supporting our Project Manager
Salary & Benefits:
- Competitive salary based on level of experience and qualifications
- Full uniform provided
- Company phone, vehicle and laptop included
- Company pension after 3 months of service
- Regular reviews and opportunity for advancement with the business.
How to Apply