Electronic Interiors Inc
Dallas, TX Job Description
Electronic Interiors is the Dallas/Fort Worth premier Home Audio Video Company. Electronic Interiors brims with innovation and design in delivering cutting edge technology to the top 1% of new construction residential projects in the area.
Must have great customer service with emphasis supporting the residential work sector, with comprehensive audio video skills. The Installation Technician combines their technical expertise with exceptional craftsmanship to deliver reliable, easy to use systems on time and on budget for the company’s clients. Responsible for communication with Lead Installation Technician and following direction.
Ideal candidate would have a High School Diploma and/or minimum 1 year of previous employment with an AV or technology deployment industry. If you have been installing audio video systems for a while and you are ready to step up to the next level, here is the ladder.
Our corporation is looking for an individual who possesses a full understanding of all areas of the A/V field including but not limited to:
- Ability to read and follow AV system flow diagrams and support documentation
- Ability to operate and troubleshoot most AV equipment and systems, like: Projection systems / display devices / Crestron control systems / Switching / routing / interfacing technology
- Videoconferencing & Audio conferencing technologies
- Crestron Integration Systems
- Crestron Lighting Control
- Lutron Lighting Control Systems
- Motorized Window Treatments
- Distributed Video Systems
- Distributed Audio Systems
- Network Systems
- Surveillance Systems with Offsite Viewing
- Access control and intercom stations
- Apple products (Apple TV, iPad, Airport Express, iPhone, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, accuracy and attention to detail
- A positive attitude and desire to be a contributing member of a growing team
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Positive, professional image
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Experience working in a residential setting
- Technically inclined and adept in current technological trends
- Willingness to travel when necessary
- Knowledge of construction techniques and wiring methods for new and existing construction.
- Proficient with hand and power tools used to complete physical installations of speakers, displays, e equipment racks, and ventilation systems.
- Work off of a ladder
- Physical requirements include standing, sitting, walking, bending, climbing, reaching and lifting up to 80 lbs.
- Technical AV certifications such as CEDIA a plus
- Proficiency in the use of personal computers including such programs as MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to operate related AV technologies and give instruction on operation
- Break-fix knowledge, cable terminating, cable testing and certification
- Must be able to work within varied conditions some which may be small or confined
- Reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license
- Take direction and manage your on-site activity during all phases of the installation and configuration of integrated residential technology systems.
- Under the direction of the Lead Installation Technician, complete daily and weekly assignments as planned and communicate project needs, change order requests, issues and status.
- Establish and maintain positive, professional relationships with clients, site supervisors, project partners, and other trades.
- Demonstrate the company’s commitment to superior service through sensitivity to client requests and needs.
Job Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate is someone who takes pride in their work and wants to develop a career in the residential AV industry.
Competitive and commensurate with qualifications and experience with a comprehensive benefits package. How to Apply
Submit a resume today to email@example.com.
Electronic Interiors is an Equal Opportunity Employer