Thame, Oxfordshire, UK Job Description
Responsibilities and Duties
- To be the lead for all sales activities and processes.
- Confident and articulate in selling the company's wide range of solutions, services and ongoing maintenance.
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities.
- Achieve profit margin targets.
- Provide monthly sales forecasts; highlight to management the top priority deals and what actions are required to close them.
- Generate and manage the sales pipeline to help the business achieve financial targets and consistent monthly cash-flows.
- Create, develop and maintain B2B relationships.
- Produce a strategy and action plan to deliver sales success.
- Produce and present proposals.
- Log all opportunities on the CRM system.
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, it is essential you have at least three years of experience in a business development or sales role within the Home Automation/Home Entertainment industry where you have been successful in meeting or exceeding targets.
We are looking for a well-rounded and knowledgeable individual who excels in creating and developing relationships and possesses outstanding written and verbal communications. It is essential that the individual can not only translate the innovative technology into benefits the client can understand, but in addition is able to articulate the significant value to be gained from our company’s superior design and engineering expertise.
The following skills are also highly advantageous:
- High level of technical knowledge in the Home Automation Industry
- Experience in demonstrating solutions
- Client insight
- Excellent administration and organisational skills
- Leadership and taking initiative
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Excel, Software Tools in general
Salary & Package
Attractive salary plus commission and other benefits. How to Apply
Please send in your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.