The ideal candidates will posses their own tools (hand tools and basic power tools such as drill, saws, etc) and have proficiency in installing and terminating low-voltage and a/v cabling in new construction and retrofit installations in residential dwellings and commercial space.
Ideal candidates will have at least two years experience in installing and configuring devices and equipment, such as:
- TV mounting (wall, ceiling)
- Projectors & Screens
- A/V Receivers
- Speakers : architectural (in-ceiling or in-wall) & surface mount
- Control System Wiring and Programming i.e. URC CCP/Total Control, Crestron, AMX
- Sound Masking
- Zoned Audio
- Paging Systems
- CCTV cameras: Analog and IP
- Structured Cabling
- Basic Networking Knowledge and Troubleshooting Abilities i.e. Device Web Configuration, DHCP vs. Static IP, Router Configuration etc.
- Possess and maintain a valid Florida state driver's license.
- Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Have reliable vehicle transportation capable of moving equipment and ladders to/from jobsites.
- Trustworthy and able to execute a project to completion ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be capable of lifting equipment weighing over 50 lbs.
- Physical fitness and good dexterity for movement in attics & crawl spaces.
COMPENSATION: Compensation based on experience How to Apply
Resume's can be sent to: email@example.com.