Fusion Automation Ltd was founded in 2001 with a vision to create technology and entertainment solutions that exceed every expectation. Our goal then, and to this day, was to push every boundary, and explore every avenue in order to advance the field of integrated technology.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and assertive individual who can take ownership of the design and co-ordination processes from the start of a project to the end, from initial client liaison and brief development through to project completion and handover. The successful candidate will work on both design and build projects as well as consultancy, in the residential and marine sectors. This role would suit someone with a minimum of 3-5 years of experience within the industry who is looking for the next step within a market leading company. This is a full-time position, hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. This role is likely to involve international travel. This is a unique and exciting role, offering the successful candidate the opportunity to work internationally in both marine and residential markets for one of the industry leading companies.
- Taking lead on the design in a variety of projects
- Producing, reviewing and updating drawings including AV General Arrangements, Rack Elevations, Rack Equipment Interconnection Schematics, Room Elevations, Product Information Documents, etc.
- Documentation production will be a key aspect of the role.
- Developing and updating drawings by attending regular design team meetings.
- Assist sales with the production of equipment lists for new opportunities.
Knowledge & Essential Skills Required
- Fluent in AutoCad software
- Ability to visualise space in three dimensions and familiar with architectural floorplans
- A keen interest in and knowledge of current technology
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent team working skills
- Ability to specify products based on suitability and reliability.
- Professional and friendly phone, email, and in-person personality
- Proficient with computer software programs including Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Ability to manage and effectively prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Crestron, Lutron and IP systems
Desired previous experience, certification, and training
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Experience within the residential sector
- Salary POA
- Company Pension
- Industry based training
How to Apply
Please email David Housley with your CV and cover letter at David.firstname.lastname@example.org