Southern Cinema Design
Southern Cinema Design, A rapidly expanding Home Theater and Low Voltage Systems Integration company established in 1997 in Cumming, GA (North Metro Atlanta) is currently seeking a career oriented Control 4 Level 2 Programmer.
Our company was established in 1997 in Atlanta, we currently have two locations, in Cumming GA, and St. Augustine, FL. The company is highly respected among industry Manufacturers and Reps alike due to its workmanship, financial stability and longevity.
- Sony Diamond Dealer Since 2013
- CEDIA Member since 1998
- Prosource Member
- Control 4 Platinum Dealer 2019
- EHX Home of the year winner (multiple)
- 21 Years in Business
- Founded by Industry Veterans 1997
- 3 Years minimum experience in our industry REQUIRED.
- Expert Level Experience programming Control 4 Automation systems. Level 2 certification required.
- PCNA certification desired. (We will help you obtain this if not)
- We also have continued education programs, and state certification course are available.
- Experience deploying residential and commercial IP based networks.
- Superior interpersonal skills for communication with colleagues and clients
- Strong troubleshooting, system testing, and good ability to think on your feet
- Ability to listen and learn from others
- Valid drivers license
- Professional and clean cut appearance
- Personal traits and habits reflective of a Clean, Responsible and Organized individual are highly valued.
- We are a non-smoking company.
The ability to use software tools related to our industry is expected. A laptop will be provided to you by the company for your work related activities if required.
This position will involve the use of typical installation tools related to our industry and basic power tools. Any previous construction experience is considered a plus.
All technicians are encouraged to seek advancement in the company, toward project management and sales positions. We encourage and pay for industry training and career advancement classes, at CEDIA and regional training facilities.
The company offers the following benefits: 401K, ACA compliant Health Insurance plans, 6 Paid holidays, 2 weeks+ paid vacation+paid sick time, paternity/ maternity leave, among others. A company vehicle will be provided for you during working hours.
For more information, and photos of our work and its scope, please visit our website at www.southerncinema.com.
You can also call 770-886-2644 if you would like to discuss the position in person.
How to Apply
Visit www.southerncinema.com or call Don or Colin at 770-886-2644.