Full Time – Diverse low voltage technology integrator looking for an experienced commercial and residential lead technician for a well established and nationally respected company in this exciting and dynamic industry. In addition to being extremely dependable, the ideal candidate must have a willingness to learn and work hard. Candidates should be experienced in installing the following systems and components:
- All types of wire and cable, both new construction and retro-fit.
- Knowledgeable in structured cabling and other advanced cabling technologies.
- A/V (Audio Video) (Audio Visual) components and associated equipment.
- All manors of racking systems.
- Theater systems
- Projectors and automated screens
- Video displays of all types.
- Able to install and configure hard wired and wireless networks and all associated components. (Networking / IT)
- Lighting control systems (Lutron)
- Motorized window treatments.
- Automation Control systems (Crestron, Savant, Control4)
- Distributed HD Video distribution systems
- Security systems.
- Access control systems
- Cameras, Digital and Analog, DVR and NVR configurations
- Surge protection Devices
- Sound proofing and acoustical treatments
- Telephony components
- Intercom and central vacuum systems.
Additionally, the ideal candidate should be able to:
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Communicate clearly, Interact with clients in a professional customer service oriented manor.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Efficiently operate Apple and Windows based computers, trade & office suite software programs
- Read architectural drawings, specifications and other various types of “Industry Standard” construction documents.
- Expertise in troubleshooting and problem solving of all systems.
- Lead and direct Jr. Technicians as required.
- Communicate intelligently with the Project Manager and superiors.
- Process paperwork as required.
- Uphold safety procedures in accordance with company policy’s
- Be committed to quality.
- Work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Able to climb ladders, scaffolding, work at heights and carry items of at least 50 + pounds unassisted.
- Use meters and testing equipment associated with this trade
- Operate machinery and industry standard power tools (hammer drills, reciprocating saws, shovels, etc).
- Industry certification (CEDIA, InfoComm, CE Pro, etc.) are a plus.
- Be available to work outside of regularly scheduled hours on occasion.
Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
- Able to effectively perform needs assessments, assist in developing on-site estimates for materials and labor for estimating purposes.
- Familiar with assisting other departments in resolving installation problems and other customer satisfaction issues as needed.
- Assists customers and potential customers with problems involving the use of company products and services, and recommends suitable resolutions accordingly.
- Minimum of 5 years experience
If you feel that you are qualified for the above position and would work well for a company that puts a high degree of importance on customer service, team work, and a commitment to training and developing all employees, then forward your resume.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical Benefits/ Dental / Vision / Life Insurance / 401K
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Job Type: Full-time
- alary: $40,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
How to Apply
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.