Zionsville, IN Job Description
TRIPhase Technologies is a high-end custom electronics company based in Zionsville, Indiana. We serve the entire Midwest including Indiana, Michigan, Ohio and Illinois. We are known for our innovative designs and installation of high-quality audio, video, security, surveillance, networking, lighting control, shade control, interior design and “white-glove” service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Running all types of wire and cable, both new construction and retro-fit.
- Knowledge in structured cabling and other advanced cabling technologies.
- Interest in A/V (Audio Video) (Audio Visual) components and associated equipment.
- Building and setting of equipment racks.
- Installation and set-up of TVs, projectors and automated screens
- Installation and configuration of hard wired and wireless networks and all associated components. (Networking / IT)
- Installation, set-up and programming of automation systems
Additionally, the ideal candidate should be able to:
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Communicate clearly
- Interact with clients in a professional customer service-oriented manor.
- Work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Read architectural drawings, specifications and other various types of “Industry Standard” construction documents.
- Communicate intelligently with the Project Manager and co-workers.
- Process paperwork and take notes as required.
- Be committed to quality.
- Work independently and in a team atmosphere.
- Possess a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record and background check
- Carry items of at least 50 + pounds unassisted.
- Be available to work outside of regularly scheduled hours
EMPLOYMENT DETAILS AND BENEFITS
- Monday – Friday; 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision and life
- Paid Time Off
- IRA program with company match
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your resume to Stephanie Quimby at email@example.com to apply.