We are looking for an enthusiastic, experienced, motivated individual to join our team as a Senior Install Engineer.
Established for over 24 years, we are an award winning custom installation company located in Leeds. Our team work locally and nationally on high end residential projects.
As an organisation we are passionate about the AV industry making sure our business, staff and clients are up to date with the latest technology releases.
The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 year’s experience working within the AV / CI or security industry with a good working knowledge of residential AV including home cinema, home automation, multi room AV, scene lighting, networking, CCTV and access Control. Control4 experience is beneficial but not essential, full dealer training will be provided.
As a Senior Install Engineer you will be an integral part of the team delivering full turnkey projects to the highest of standards.
- Representing Bespoke as a key member of the team in a presentable professional manner at the showroom, on site and client facing.
- Communicating with clients, Architects, Interior Designers, Developers, Project Managers and overseeing the work of our Junior Engineers.
- Installing at first and second fix level in the constructing of cinema rooms, systems infrastructure and CCTV security systems.
- Designing, installing and programming Control4 automation and lighting systems.
- Rack building and system commissioning.
- Site head end termination.
- Data and telecom networks installation, integration, testing and commissioning.
- Fault finding.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Documentation, system handover, customer training.
- Technical support and remote assistance.
- Stock taking.
- Use of a company vehicle with a clean driving license.
Salary and package will be based on level of experience. As an employee you will be given regular progress reviews, industry training and there will be opportunities to further your career to higher level within our organisation.
Bespoke Home Cinemas are proud members of CEDIA (Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association). We offer opportunities to our installers to attend CEDIA events and training courses where you can become industry certified.
Please email your CV and cover letter to Melanie Malcolm firstname.lastname@example.org
Bespoke Home Cinemas is a trading division of Bespoke Networking Limited.