Company info: James and Giles Ltd
Established in 2006, James + Giles is an award-winning technology company working on both private and commercial projects across Europe.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic installation engineer to join our team based in Chelsea. You will be working in high end residential properties to deliver bespoke home automation solutions to the highest industry standards.
We maintain a friendly and flexible company atmosphere and you will be working closely with everyone within our close knit team. We are all passionate about technology and encourage training and furthering our knowledge whenever possible.
As a senior engineer you will be responsible for the following:
- Installation and maintenance of audio/video, data and lighting systems
- Liaising with clients
- Overseeing junior engineers
- Technical Support
- Client handover and system training
- Managing service visits and small projects (system upgrades etc.)
The candidate should have:
- Experience within the industry (ideally 2+ years)
- Excellent knowledge of Control4, Lutron and data networks
- Good communication skills and a polite manner
- The ability to manage maintenance contracts and service visits
Salary and package will be based on level of experience. As an employee you will be given regular progress reviews, industry training and there will be opportunities to further your career to higher level within our organisation.
How to Apply: email@example.com
Contact: Tom O’Sullivan