Intelligent Living Solutions
Indianapolis, IN Job Description
Intelligent Living Solutions specializes in serving the smart home / home automation needs of the greater Indianapolis area. Position will be working alongside the business owner, learning how to install and integrate technological solutions in home and business environments. The position would, in time, be responsible for the installation and support of complex audio/visual/automation systems in a variety of customer environments. The ability to work both independently and as part of a team to install and troubleshoot systems is required.
No experience is necessary, though an interest in technology is a plus. The position offers one-on-one job training, the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology, a company take-home vehicle, available 401K, and profit sharing. Applicants must be honest, trustworthy, and professional in appearance.
Other job requirements:
- Able to use general hand and power tools
- Able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Able to climb ladders up to 20 feet tall
- Able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to decipher colors
- Valid insurable driver’s license
- Pass an alcohol/drug screening
- Pass a criminal background check
- Cell phone
- Transportation and the ability to report directly to job sites and/or the office
This is a full-time position with occasional overtime. Most work is performed Monday through Friday with the potential for some evening and weekend work. Occasional overnight travel is possible. The position offers 30-50 hours per week depending on workload. How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com to apply.