Since 1984, we build ideas into products, grow products into businesses and scale businesses that leverage and transform the Pro-Audio Industry.
L Acoustics Creations is a new division of L Acoustics dedicated to making our market-leading audio products and technologies available for specification in state-of-the-art auditoria and sensory environments.
This new division of L-Acoustics is devoted to offering extraordinary spaces for the unrivaled expression of sound and was born of the union between a team of sound engineers from the performing arts, professional audio equipment designers and experimental research engineers in acoustics and signal processing.
Together, they form the creative team that have introduced new concepts for professional sound reinforcement in order to provide the creators of music, designers and sound engineers with a platform for a unique experience and high-end solutions.
L-Acoustics Creations is now looking for a Sales Executive. Your contribution: effectively drive the growth for this brand-new range of luxury audio solutions.
- Establish business opportunities by identifying prospects, decision makers, researching and analyzing sales options.
- Maintain and expand the company’s database of prospects.
- Ensure follow-up by passing leads to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, complete profile information, sources, etc.
- Set up and deliver sales presentations, product demonstrations, and other sales actions
- Appropriately communicate brand identity and corporate position.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications & establishing
- Ensure accurate recording of opportunities in CRM and provide monthly reports of sales performance, forecast, and market analysis to Management team.
- Collaborate with Application & Marketing teams and other key functions of the business to deliver business growth.
Skills & Qualifications:
How to Apply
- 7-10 years of Audio Visual Sales experience & established relationships with decision-makers.
- Self-motivated, organized, results-oriented professional with a determined attitude for strategic sales, expert at all stages of selling cycle, generate leads, proposal preparation, negotiation and closing deals.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Expert at building and cultivating Relationships
- English & additional language is a plus
- Competent with systems (CRM, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Ability to travel.
- Knows the world of AV integrators
- Awareness of the UHNWI world
- Knows about audio & Music
- Live & breathe London