Miami, FL Job Description
IQ Automation is a leading home technology company with over 15 years experience in the industry. At IQ Automation our goal is to simplify life, work and play with use of smart technology.
Our new location in Miami is seeking for a confident, smart and outgoing lead technician. We provide training and manufacturer certifications for the right candidate. We are looking for a stable, career oriented team player that wants to make his mark in the industry by helping our company and his career grow.
Smart Homes, Home Theater, Audio/Video, Phone Systems, Security Cameras, IT and Wi-Fi.
- Install home & business electronics Setup Networks and Wi-Fi Systems
- Wire homes & businesses for all types of low voltage equipment
- Provides Clients with a premium in-home experience during delivery, including set up, tutorial on products, troubleshooting, and installation of premium Audio/Video Equipment
- Perform routine maintenance on electronic systems
- Performs custom installation jobs requiring carefully and precisely running wires through walls in homes or businesses to bridge audio, video, and networking components together
- Maintains showroom equipment, company tools and vehicle
- Previous experience in home theater, smart home systems, programming and IT a must!
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, manuals, equipment and hand tools
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must be a highly motivated, detail oriented individual with an excellent work ethic and a desire for advancement.
- Customer service attitude
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Positive, Friendly and Professional attitude
- Must have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record
- Must have a clean background and be willing to undergo a background check.
- Punctual and Reliable
- Team Member.
Job Type: Full-time with occasional overtime
Most work is performed Monday through Friday with the potential for some evening and weekend work.
Salary: $40,000-$55,000 a year
Pay Frequency: Bi weekly or Twice monthly. How to Apply
Send resume to Martin Maganiezin, firstname.lastname@example.org.