As the Custom Integration Account Manager you will be responsible for maintaining and growing the DOW Electronics Customer Integration pillar and will report directly to the Strategic Sales Manager (SSM). This position will encompass working directly the existing accounts via telephone, in person and other electronic communications. This position will work closely to bring on new accounts and ensure that DOW provides the retailers with the knowledge and programs needed to make them successful while making DOW profitable. This position is ultimately responsible for contacting the retailers weekly to solicit orders and provide information valuable to their success. This includes helping existing accounts as well as bringing on new accounts. The Custom Integration Account Manager will also be responsible for cooperating and interacting in a team environment that allows the professional growth of all employees within the Custom Integration Team.
- Maintain Customer contact information, i.e. address, phone numbers, and email addresses.
- Contact all Custom Integration accounts via phone every week.
- Work with SSM to plan and execute growth strategies for Custom Integration accounts.
- Must create new relationships and maintain positive existing relationships with current dealers.
- Travel is required 1-2 weeks per month.
- Weekend hours may be required for trade show, trainings, and dealer event support.
- Meet with SSM to develop and shape the DOW Electronics Custom Integration Sales Vision.
- Needs to work well with others in a team environment and communicate effectively with the DOW Custom Integration team.
- Maintain and strive to exceed projected KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Experience in the Custom Integration business (retail sales, installation, and distribution or manufacturer rep.).
- Working knowledge of varying Custom Integration products and brands with ability to trouble shoot problems and resolve in timely professional manner.
- Ability to assist with designing dealer programs and sales matrixes.
- Proficiently and professionally make/receive upwards to 55 calls per day minimum.
- Highly motivated, self-starter, and a passion to succeed.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable transportation.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Skills to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Any Custom Integration Certifications (examples: CEDIA, Level 3 Sony Master Certification, etc.) or ability to achieve within one year of employment.
- DOW Electronics is an equal opportunity employer.
- We are a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time.
- Able to travel using different methods of transportation including, but not limited to automobile, plane and train.
- Able to travel in an automobile or an airplane for extended periods of time.
- Able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis.
- Able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, delivering and using the telephone.
- Ability to safely, frequently and independently move and handle up to 25 lbs.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
How to Apply
Please send resume to Cenessia.Keys@dowelectronics.com.