Intelligent Living Solutions
Intelligent Living Solutions specializes in serving the smart home / building automation needs of the greater Indianapolis area. We bring the newest technology to the market.
We are seeking an individual who can install and program these new systems. Individuals will be responsible for directing their own projects, which may include managing others. Daily activities may include running wire in new and existing structures, installing components (cameras, access points, access control, speakers, TV’s, home theaters, smart home technology & systems...etc), and programming systems.
We are seeking an individual with at least 2 years of industry experience in any or all of the following areas:
- Installation of audio/visual equipment
- Installation of security systems
- Installation of camera systems
- Installation of network equipment
- Installation of smart home systems
The ability to work both independently and as part of a team is required. You must be able to effectively communicate with the end user in an intelligent and professional manner on a daily basis. You must be able to educate the end user on how to operate their new systems. Effective management of projects to bring them in under hours and within budget is a must, and will result in profit sharing if accomplished effectively. We believe in rewarding hard work, efficiency, and self-motivation. As such, we empower employees to increase their compensation based upon performance and capability.
You will receive a company take-home vehicle and will report directly to job sites. Available benefits include an IRA, profit sharing, health care stipend, and cell phone stipend. Applicants must be honest, trustworthy, and professional in appearance.
Other job requirements:
- Able to use general hand and power tools
- Able to lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Able to climb ladders up to 20 feet tall
- Able to work in small spaces and on uneven surfaces
- Frequently required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- Ability to decipher colors
- Valid insurable driver’s license
- Pass an alcohol/drug screening
- Pass a criminal background check
- Cell phone
- Transportation and the ability to report directly to job sites and/or the office
This is a full-time position with occasional overtime. Most work is performed Monday through Friday with the potential for some evening and weekend work. Occasional overnight travel is possible. The position offers 30-50 hours per week depending on workload.
Interested? Learn more here
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org