Absolute AV Consulting Inc
Absolute AV Consulting Inc. is seeking an experienced Audio Video Technician in Nashville, TN. As one of the area’s leading systems integrators, Absolute AV Consulting Inc provides AV and IT design-build solutions to residential and commercial clients across the region. Our commitment to exceptional quality and customer satisfaction begins and ends with our people, and we’re looking for candidates that share a desire for rapid and ongoing growth in their career with a company that strives for excellence every day. The ability to work independently or as part of a team to install and troubleshoot AV systems is required. This is a full-time position with occasional overtime. Most work is performed Monday thru Friday from 8-5 with the potential for some evening and weekend work. Occasional overnight travel is possible.
Duties will include the installation and servicing of residential and commercial AV and automation systems, data/voice networks, structured cabling, and CCTV and security.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screening as required.
- A valid driver’s license.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Strong personal time management and problem-solving skills.
- Desire and ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to lift/maneuver up to 75lbs and physical ability to frequently: bend, kneel, stand, and walk for extended periods of time.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A professional appearance and demeanor always.
- A commitment to continuing education in a fast-paced and always-changing industry
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, specifications, and project scope of work.
- Proper use of hand/power tools, ladders, and other site safety equipment Understanding of data networks, including WAN/LAN, DHCP, switching/routing, WiFi, topologies, and various protocol standards.
- Experience in structured wiring termination, rack fabrication, setup, and calibration of audio/video equipment and automation control systems.
- Knowledge of signal flow for all aspects of audio/video and control systems, including switched networks and lighting control systems.
- Working knowledge of major control and automation systems including RTI, Control4 and Lutron.
- Experience with computer systems, including Windows and MacOS, Microsoft Office suite, and related industry software.
- Documented industry certifications from major industry manufacturers and/or associations, e.g. CEDIA, InfoComm, RTI, Lutron, Pakedge, Crestron, Control4, Cisco, etc.
- Understanding and experience with VTC and DSP systems such as Biamp, ClearOne, etc."
How to Apply:
Submit resume to: email@example.com