Low Voltage Service
Lead A/V Custom Audio Video Technician-Residential Integrator. (Level 1 & 2 Programmer with working knowledge of basic system programming, Control4, Savant, Elan, URC Etc.) $50K-$70K Plus. FUN, FUN, FUN! (Great company, Staff and Clients). $5K Immediate Signing Bonus for the proper candidate
Passionate A/V Specialist - this opening is for you! We are a small integrator with a dynamic, fast paced environment. 100% Referral based firm, with the very best clients. We are looking for a seasoned individual, with a desire to grow, great compensation, benefits, 401K, paid vacation, company vehicle, and much more. Seeking a passionate individual, that can handle complex high end installs. This position allows you to work with cutting edge technology every day, gives you the opportunity for growth and advancement, all while working in great environments.
We have been in the audio/visual industry for over 4 decades, and have a proven and stable track record. While we specialize in high-end, custom applications, in DuPage County, we do everything in the low-voltage spectrum, from wiring and small custom jobs, to very elaborate automated systems, that include, audio, video, HVAC, lighting, and more. Because we also handle surveillance systems, all job applicants are carefully screened.
ABOUT THE POSITION
A residential Audio Visual Technician specializes in the installation and integration of audio/visual components into a customized system. This is a physically active position involving all aspects of installation of projection systems, audio systems, control or automation systems, internet music systems, and universal remote controls. ELAN is a big Plus. This position requires the ability to read and comprehend systems drawings & floor plans; and job scopes & instructions. It also requires the ability to comprehend and implement written and verbal directives. Finally, it requires the ability to effectively communicate with customers, making them feel comfortable with the installer in their home.
- Minimum of 3- 5 years, verifiable experience as a full-time Audio Visual Lead Technician.
- Proficiency in managing complex projects, programming simple URC remotes, installing projection & audio systems, basic networking, and possess control system programming experience (Elan preferred).
- Proficiency in wire and rack management
- Experience with home automation
- A clean criminal background and driving record will be confirmed.
- CEDIA Level I Installer certification is preferred.
- Pay is depended upon experience, capabilities, and ability to self-direct.
How to Apply