Smart Home Solutions
Alexandria, NSW, Australia
Located in Alexandria, Smart Home Solutions is a boutique design & engineering company delivering total technology solutions for the luxury home market throughout Sydney and regional NSW.
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Project Manager/Designer to design and project manage our many premium residential projects throughout Sydney. It you have a passion for technology and the many facets of the integrated home, including lighting control, security, access control, IT and high end audio visual systems, and believe you can cut it with one of the premium Design & Installation teams in the industry then your bell just rang.
This is a small, robust company, so be advised, you will be very busy and very involved with all facets of our numerous high-end projects from inception to completion. You will be working with leading Architects, Designers, Developers, Builders and other trades on behalf of an exotic mix of clients to deliver technological solutions from inception to conclusion.
Your multi faceted role will include
- Design and documentation of the many technological systems installed in high end homes.
- Preparation of specifications, schematics and drawings.
- Project Management both back office and onsite.
- Supervision and coordination of installation processes.
- Liaising with clients / builders / others to ensure projects come in on time and on budget.
The successful candidate is required to have
- A proven background in the home automation/technology industry or similar.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
- A keen interest in, and knowledge of, current technology.
- The ability to project manage numerous projects simultaneously.
- Excellent computer skills. CAD based experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- An exceptional attention to detail.
- Enthusiasm to work hands on and be part of the team.
- A strong willingness to learn in a constantly evolving industry.
- A proven background in the electrical/electronics industry or similar would also be highly regarded.
This is a great opportunity to work within a small well established organisation that has been at the forefront of the Smart Home industry for many years and provides an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate to step up to the next level in this exciting industry.
On offer is a competitive remuneration package that is commensurate with experience and skills and includes a fully maintained vehicle, phone, laptop, etc.
Applicants must have work rights in Australia.
How to Apply