Size and Scope of the Residential Technology Systems Industry
The information gathered in the CEDIA Size and Scope of the Residential Technology Systems Industry survey helps business owners make better and more informed decisions. From the size of the workforce to the economic value of the industry, the data in this report highlights critical residential integration market statistics and trends.
If you are a home technology professional in the U.S. or Canada, you can participate in the data collection and receive a complimentary copy of the report. In addition, participants in the 2017 survey will be entered into a drawing for the a 65” Sony® 4K HDR Smart TV! Three runner-up winners will receive a CEDIA Training Pass and $350 towards airfare for CEDIA 2017 in San Diego!* *View the sweepstakes rules.
This annual study is designed to:
- Estimate the number of companies currently installing industry products (categorized by channel)
- Determine the size of the industry workforce
- Evaluate the total economic value of installation in the industry
- Identify each channel’s level of significance in the industry (categorized by product)
- Report on general market conditions and forecasting
- Provide trend analysis to indicate the industry’s direction
As a member benefit, all CEDIA members have free access to all Size and Scope Reports. These reports are available now in the Research Library
. Reports are also available for purchase by non-members in the Research Library.