This workshop will show attendees the various cables and
connectors used in integrated residential systems, and demonstrate how to build a future-ready wiring environment. Attendees will learn how to terminate, test and certify the wiring installation.
This is an interactive workshop with practical exercises using a range of tools, test and certification equipment, giving attendees the vital hands on experience required to advance their skill set and industry knowledge.
The course will prime attendees to the level required to pass the scientific elements of the ESC-T certification exam.
Topics covered include:
- Recognising the various cables and connectors
- How various cables and connectors are used
- Recommended connector termination methods
- Practical exercises with various cables and connectors
- The basics of structured cabling systems
- Using patch panels and wall-plate modules
- Basic testing methods for structured cabling
CEU Value: 6