FISHERS, Ind. (SEPTEMBER 23, 2020) —
CEDIA has opened the tap on the industry job search and recruiting pipeline with a new tool for jobseekers and employers. The CEDIA Career Center
will offer an intuitive and robust platform to help showcase available jobs and talent in the industry.
"The workforce pipeline is a crucial element to the industry's present and future and the launch of the CEDIA Career Center represents a major milestone in CEDIA's tireless efforts to ensure highly-qualified talent is engaged with the industry and connecting with employers," said CEDIA Director of Workforce Development Tommy Tabor. "The CEDIA Career Center offers practical, easy-to-use resources for anyone looking for work in the industry or anyone hiring. The platform is the latest valuable tool designed by CEDIA to deliver the opportunities, training, and connections to drive the industry to the next level."
Jobseekers, CEDIA members, industry employers, and collaborator companies will be able to handle the following tasks on the new CEDIA Career Center
- Create a customizable company profile that includes a company logo, overview, social media links, and more.
- Post open positions, including internships, apprenticeships, and contractor/gig work.
- Search candidate profiles and resumes.
- View resources on topics, such as, talent attraction, recruitment, development, advancement, and termination.
- Create a personal profile for jobseekers to showcase their professional information, including resume and references.
- Apply for jobs with CEDIA member and collaborator employers.
- Review jobseeker resources on topics, including employability skills, resume development, job search assistance, interviewing skills, skills training and more.
Workforce development is a cornerstone of CEDIA's ongoing strategic mission, focusing heavily on talent attraction through creating a sustainable development framework. The CEDIA Career Center will foster connections among members, prospective employees, and stakeholders by serving as an interactive source to bring all the parties together to enhance the talent pipeline.
Finding talent is so important to residential integrators, results of the recent "Voice of the Integrator" study commissioned by CEDIA in collaboration with Butler University show 54% of employers surveyed in the U.S., Canada, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, and Mexico identified finding qualified employees as the top issue they're facing.
You can connect to the new CEDIA Career Center platform at careers.cedia.net
and find more workforce development and jobs resources from CEDIA here