Enzo AV, LLC
We are a small, tight-knit smart-tech automation company that works hard to provide value and excellence to clients in commercial and residential properties. We are seeking a new field technician to join our team. We are looking for hard working people who are passionate about technology and are looking to grow as our company grows.
This position involves hands-on wiring, physical installation, setup, and configuration of residential audio/video equipment including: Home Theater Systems, Audio Systems, Home Automation Systems, and Residential Wired & Wireless Data Networks. Basic programming of systems is done using specialized software and web-based interfaces. These systems range from basic single room solutions to advanced whole-house systems, utilizing state-of-the-art high performance equipment.
- Install cables in new and existing construction.
- Strip, dress, and terminate cables on wall plates, and racks.
- Install automation systems such as Savant, Control4, and Lutron, as well as surveillance and security systems.
- Install speakers and other equipment into or on ceilings and walls.
- Install equipment into a rack with detailed wire management.
- Configure and diagnose audio/video and networking equipment.
- Use and follow wiring plans and system connection diagrams.
- Troubleshoot and solve moderate to complex problems.
- Safely use hand and power tools.
- Work independently and with others to complete assigned tasks.
- Interact with customers and present a professional appearance.
- Lead junior integrators on projects, when applicable
- Proficient in pre-wiring.
- Experience in troubleshooting and whole home automation solutions. Knowledge of Savant and Control4 is preferred, but certification is not required.
- Technical aptitude and experience with electronics.
- Ability to communicate with clarity, professionalism, and sensitivity with co-workers and clients.
- Desire to be hands-on and provide great customer service.
- Complete work with accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- A clean driving record must be maintained at all times (background checks will be conducted).
- Have or be willing to acquire PERC certification (includes background check)
- The ability to learn and take direction, and be responsible for carrying out that direction with precision.
- Must be able to work in a team as well as by yourself. Good time management is very important.
- Have a clean driving record and a valid license.
- Must have vehicle to travel to/from work sites.
- Candidates must supply basic hand tools.
- Ability to travel throughout city and suburbs.
Experience & Education
- 3+ experience in the audio/video installation field
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Control4 programming experience
- Savant programming experience
- CEDIA Certification
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please provide a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com. Please include "Senior Technician Job Application" in the subject line.