Size and Scope of the U.S. Residential Technology Systems Industry
The information gathered in the CEDIA Size and Scope of the Residential Technology Systems Industry survey helps business owners make better and more informed decisions. From the size of the workforce to the economic value of the industry, the data in this report highlights critical residential integration market statistics and trends.
As new construction and home renovation numbers continue to grow, the residential technology industry is following suit with home technology professionals in the U.S. and Canada reporting solid 2017 sales and anticipating a strong 2018. Read the full report to learn how you can use this data to grow your business.
This annual study is designed to:
- Estimate the number of companies currently installing industry products (categorized by channel)
- Determine the size of the industry workforce
- Evaluate the total economic value of installation in the industry
- Identify each channel’s level of significance in the industry (categorized by product)
- Report on general market conditions and forecasting
- Provide trend analysis to indicate the industry’s direction
As a member benefit, all CEDIA members have free access to all Size and Scope Reports. These reports are available now in the Research Library
. Reports are also available for purchase by non-members in the Research Library.