Lighting control has become a standard in new construction and existing retrofit solutions. Participants will walk away from this course with a basic understanding of lighting control terminology, and the benefits and solutions related to lighting control — presented in simple, easy to understand language. Additionally, attendees will be active participants in discussions surrounding common misperceptions, features, and lighting control design considerations.
- Discuss lighting control terminology
- Discuss and differentiate between various types of lighting control system solutions
- Compare lamp types
- Identify the benefits of lighting control by answering the question “Why would your clients install these systems in their homes?”
- Clarify common misperceptions related to lighting control systems one might hear when educating clients on the value of lighting control systems
- Explore design considerations