Today’s homes have technology everywhere, inside and out. This market has grown beyond simple audio and video options. This course will provide design and build partners with a familiarity with outdoor technology options and how the environment (weather, location, and terrain) influences outdoor technology choices. Additionally, participants will discuss the infrastructure, and equipment needs and options to ensure a successful project. Real-world examples will be provided throughout the course to ensure attendees understand how these principles are relevant to any project that includes an outdoor component.
- Learn how to list technology options for outdoor spaces
- Understand outdoor project site evaluations
- Identify how environmental conditions influence outdoor technologies
- Review infrastructure and equipment needs and options
- Examine control options and real-world applications