Today’s homes have technology everywhere – inside and out! This market has grown beyond simple audio and video options. This course will provide design and build partners with a familiarity with outdoor technology options and how the environment (weather, location, and terrain) influences outdoor technology choices. Additionally, participants will discuss the infrastructure, and equipment needs and options to ensure a successful project! Real-world examples will be provided throughout the course to ensure attendees understand how these principles are relevant to any project that includes an outdoor component
- Know how to list technology options for outdoor spaces.
- Understand outdoor project site evaluations.
- Identify how environmental conditions influence outdoor technologies.
- Review infrastructure and equipment needs / options.
- Examine control options and real-world applications